AeroSeal Duct Sealing in Elk Grove Village Reduces Energy Bills & Improves Home Comfort
AC One Hour Elk Grove VillageAeroSeal Duct SealingAir ducts are one of the most important systems in your home, since they carry air from your furnace and central air conditioner to each room. It’s estimated that 85% of U.S. homes have significant duct leakage, causing the average home to lose nearly one-third of heated or cooled air!
If not properly sealed, your duct system is the usual suspect in these problems:
- Unven heating (are some rooms warmer than others?)
- High energy bills (picture cash disappearing into thin air)
- Poor Indoor Air Quality, or IAQ (healthy air leaks out, unhealthy air leaks in)
In addition, leaking ducts cause extra wear and tear on your HVAC system as it works harder to heat and cool your home. Fortunately, there’s an amazingly effective solution to this common problem
. It’s called AeroSeal
, and American Comfort’s One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning, Elk Grove Village IL, is proud to offer AeroSeal Duct Sealing, one of the most effective and least expensive things you can do to improve energy efficiency.
How AeroSeal Works
ACOneHour AeroSeal TechnicianThis breakthrough duct sealing product, developed through research funded in part by the EPA and Department Energy, takes care of leaks from the inside out. Its polymers first stick to the edges of a leak and then stick to each other until the leak is completely sealed. You’ll start to enjoy the benefits almost immediately, as the temperature in all rooms of your home becomes uniform.As the months roll on, you’ll enjoy its cost-saving fruits in the form of lower energy bills. And when you’re breathing easier, and odd smells that used to haunt your home have suddenly disappeared, credit AeroSeal for those lifestyle and health benefits as well.
Six step process is family friendly and takes very little time
- Wall registers are covered so air will escape only through the leaks
- Sealant is injected into the ducts for approximately 1 hour
- Small aerosol particles are kept suspended in the airflow by continuous air movement
- As the air stream makes a sharp turn to exit through a leak, particles collide with and adhere to the leak edges
- Ducts are sealed with only 1-2 oz. of the sealant material remaining in the ducts
- A computer-generated analysis summarizing your home’s or building’s amount of leakage is generated, providing verification of success of the process to leave the house when it is being
You can actually watch the results happen as leaks get filled. No one needs to leave the house when this service is being performed, and AeroSeal is so safe that it’s been used in schools and hospitals across the country. Oh, and if you like the thought of saving hundreds of dollars per year in energy costs, don’t hesitate…call us right now to schedule an appointment with one of our highly trained, courteous, On-Time technicians. Don’t go anywhere else for this amazing duct sealing service.
Watch this short animation video of AeroSeal at work!