When your home heating system has problems, or stops working entirely, it can be a worst-case scenario in a city like Chicago during the winter season. Extreme temperature drops over an extended period of time will cause your furnace or heat pump to work overtime keeping home and family warm. And that extra wear and tear can lead to breakdowns, especially if your system hasn’t had a tune-up in a while. However, there’s no need to fret if you choose American Comfort’s One Hour Heating & AC, Elk Grove Village, for your home HVAC needs. Keep our phone number handy. If the heat goes out and your furnace is in need of immediate attention, here are seven reasons why we are the best – dare we say only – company to call.
- 24/7 availability – Our AC One Hour technicians are on standby 24/7, every day of the year, for emergency HVAC repair service calls.
- Same great rate – our rates are the same, whether day, night, weekend or even on holidays. We will not charge you extra if you call at 2am, or on Christmas day.
- Highest rated HVAC company – our customers have given us the highest rated reviews of any heating and cooling company in the Chicago area (averaging 4.9 of 5 stars) … and across the Midwest as well. We are extremely transparent, welcome feedback, and more than 800 customer reviews can be accessed via a link on our website, to places like Angie’s List, Google, Yelp, Facebook, Superpages, ReviewBuzz and more.
- On-Time – One of our industry-leading guarantees is “Always On-Time … Or You Don’t Pay a Dime!”. We will provide a small arrival window when setting your appointment, and if we’re one minute past that time, your service call is free. Period. Your time is valuable, especially when an HVAC breakdown occurs. We won’t keep you waiting and wondering, and once on-site, we’ll fix things in the fastest and most efficient way possible.
- Best technicians – we go to great lengths to have the very best heating and cooling technicians on our staff. Our standards at One Hour are extremely high, and each tech goes through extensive background checks and random drug testing. The person who shows up at your door will be skilled, friendly, courteous and fastidiously clean. Read about our HVAC technician Code of Conduct here.
- Well stocked trucks – our vehicles are filled to the brim with nearly every part that could be needed to fix an HVAC system. This helps save time when performing heating repairs, so parts don’t have to be ordered and so on. And if we don’t have the necessary part with us at the time of the appointment, we’ll do our best to secure it as fast as humanly possible. When the temperature in your home keeps dropping, time is of the essence!
- Trustworthy – last but certainly not least, when we inspect your furnace or heat pump to determine what went wrong, you will receive an honest, no-pressure, professional assessment and what is needed to address the situation. Some companies will tell you that you need an expensive repair when a simple fix is in order. We’re not one of those companies. If the news is good, we’ll tell you. And if you need extensive repairs, or perhaps even a new system, we’ll explain in honest detail why.
The best way to avoid heating and cooling breakdowns is to have regular maintenance on your HVAC system, which will catch small problems before they morph into big ones, and help extend the life of your system. Read this blog post for other tips: Home HVAC Mistakes to Avoid This Winter. Many of our customers choose to take advantage of our Home Comfort Collection protection plans. There are three levels to choose from, so you have the perfect maintenance plan that meets your system, home, budget and lifestyle needs. For first-time customers, we offer a best-in-industry $79 Furnace Tune-up, a significant savings over the regular, full fee.
Should you need immediate repairs to your furnace, heat pump, boiler or water heater, take advantage of our coupon offering Free Service Call With Repair ($109 value). Make sure to mention this coupon when you call to schedule an appointment. And keep our number handy, should you ever need help with your home’s HVAC system:
North & NW Chicago: 773-295-2970
North & NW Suburbs: 847-296-3444
Dupage County: 630-246-2199
American Comfort’s One Hour Heating and Air Conditioning provides Elk Grove Village and surrounding Chicago communities with the very best residential HVAC maintenance, repair and installation service. We are the highest rated heating and cooling company in the region, and have been in business for some 60 years. For commercial HVAC service, visit our colleagues at American Comfort HVAC.
American Comfort One Hour Heating and Air Conditioning provide HVAC services for the cities of Elk Grove Village, Roselle, Park Ridge, Schaumburg, Chicago, and the following cities in Illinois.
North & Northwest Chicago
North & Northwest Suburbs
– See more at: http://www.aconehourair.com/heating-systems#sthash.1bCTRwgD.dpuf